1. The hour I take every morning to drink my coffee and read a book, snuggled on the couch with the dogs before others wake up and start the day.
2. My dogs. I have such an emotional reliance on them, I’m not always sure it’s healthy.
3. Best friends. Especially when we get to spend whole weekends together. Locking ourselves away in a cabin in the mountains with our core group of friends is just icing on the cake.
4. Finding a book good enough to really carry me away in the story.
5. Seeing this chick at work most days of the week (and finding ourselves to be twins for a time):
6. A clean apartment and organized work spaces. It’s just the maintenance of such states that needs a little work. I’m not a fan of changing sheets or vacuuming. Putting away shoes and putting dishes in the dishwasher as I use them is a bit easier to handle.
7. The occasional glass of wine at a favorite cafe with just a pen and paper for company
8. Finding tasty and healthy recipes that I can make over and over again until I’m sick of them.
9. Going to concerts!
10. Invitations to ice cream or dinner or drinks or coffee with friends 🙂